What will I get back?
Legacybox offers three options for how you can receive your digitized files. This section is dedicated to providing information about each option so that you can determine the right option for you.
- Which storage option is best?
- What is Digital Access?
- Why should I get a USB thumb drive?
- Will all of my digital files fit onto one thumb drive?
- How many DVDs/CDs will I receive if I select the disc set?
- Can I play my thumb drive on my TV?
- Will my discs work in my CD/DVD player?
- How do I backup the digital files on my USB thumb drive?
- What format are the digitized files on my USB thumb drive or Digital Access download?
- What will I receive back when I purchase a reel-to-reel USB thumb drive or Digital Access?
- What will I get back?
- I need my Digital Access download link. How do I get it?
- What will I receive back when I purchase a reel-to-reel CD set?
- Can you combine my tapes onto a single DVD?
- How do I play my DVDs/CDs?
- DVD vs Digital Files? Which one is for me?
- Can I get extra copies of my DVDs/CDs?