Our Product & Service
How to preserve your analog media in a digital format with Legacybox.
Analog to Digital Media Conversion
- What is Legacybox?
- Why should I digitize my home videos and photos with Legacybox?
- What is digitization?
- Will you edit, improve, or restore my media items?
- How it Works
- How do I use my digital files?
What types of analog media do you convert?
- What formats do you convert?
- Can you convert copyright material?
- Do you convert professional tapes or photos?
- Can you scan old newspaper or yearbook articles?
- Can you convert undeveloped 8mm, 16mm, or 35mm film?
- Can you transfer my personal DVD or mini DVD to a digital file?
What will I get back?
- Which storage option is best?
- What is Digital Access?
- Why should I get a USB thumb drive?
- Will all of my digital files fit onto one thumb drive?
- How many DVDs/CDs will I receive if I select the disc set?
- Can I play my thumb drive on my TV?
- Is it safe?
- Contact Customer Service: Phone or Email
- What is the video quality?
- Will you edit my Files?
- Do you offer bulk pricing?
- Is it safe to send my order in right now with everything related to COVID-19 going on?
Order Tracking & Activation
E-Deals, Vouchers, and Promotions
- How do Legacybox Groupon vouchers work?
- Can I use a Groupon or other voucher toward an E-Deal Voucher?
- Can I combine multiple promos on a single order?
- How do I redeem my promo code?
- I have a promo code, now what?
- What do I do if my Living Social voucher code has expired?
- How do I access my thumb drive files?
- Why does my tape play fine in my player, but my DVD looks noticeably worse?
- My USB thumb drive keeps asking to be formatted every time I plug it in. What should I do?
- Why is Google Drive showing download quota is exceeded?
- Why is my film reel split into multiple files?
- Why are my audio reels split into multiple files?