To perform any kinds of edits or changes to your digital files, they must first be downloaded to your computer.
To download your files from Google Drive, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Google Drive folder containing your digital files. This can be done through your order page, or through the link provided via email.
- Next, select the files you would like to download.
- Right click the highlighted files and select the "Download" option.
- Depending on the speed of your internet connect and the size and quantity of your files, downloading your files can take some time.
- Once complete, the files will be in your Downloads folder.
- From there, you can move them anywhere on your computer you would like and rename them however you see fit!
Once downloaded, we also highly recommend backing up your digital files. This can be accomplished several different ways:
Option 1: Back up your digital files on a hard drive
- Locate the files on your computer.
- Plug in the external hard drive where you'd like to back up your files.
- Create a new folder on your hard drive for these files.
- Drag and drop your digital files into the folder you just created.
- The files will appear in the folder as they're transferred.
Option 2: Back up your digital files on the cloud
- Locate your files on your computer.
- Pick a Cloud provider.
- Set up an account if you don't already have one.
- Follow the prompts within the cloud provider to add files.
Now these files will live safely on your computer, hard drive or cloud depending on which option(s) you picked!
Article is closed for comments.