After you place your order, your Legacybox will be on its way!
It includes the following:
- Legacybox double layer shipping box
- Welcome Guide with instructions
- Barcodes to apply to your items
- Pre-paid Return Postage Label
When preparing your Legacybox to ship to our facility, it's very important to barcode your items. Barcodes are included with your Legacybox and are uniquely numbered, identifying each item to your order number.
Every item needs a barcode. Start in the upper left, using the top left barcode first that ends in the #1, then use the next barcode #2, and continue sequentially.
An item can be:
- 1 videotape
- 1 film reel (any size, up to 10.5 inches)
- 1 audio reel (any size, up to 10.5 inches)
- 1 audio cassette
- 1 set of 25 photo prints (any size, up to 8.5 x 11 inches)
- 1 set of 25 slides (standard 35mm and 126)
- 1 set of 25 negatives (standard 35mm)
Our standard processing time frame is estimated at 4–6 weeks after an order has been checked in by our receiving team. Once your order is received in our facility, we will send an email notification immediately to let you know it has been checked in. As your order moves through our plant, we will send you emails every step of the way, keeping you updated at every turn.
After the digitization process is complete, we will ship your completed Legacybox. In it you will find your original tapes, reels, and photos, along with your new thumb drives or DVDs/CDs. If you purchased digital download, we'll send an email with a link to your account.
Your memories are ready to go, right out of the box, providing you and your loved ones with hours of enjoyment.
If you have already sent in your order, you can track the status of your order by visiting legacybox.com/order-tracking/.