Legacybox is dedicated to digitizing old home movies, audio tapes, and photos, making it easy to relive the treasured memories you haven't experienced in years. Using our state-of-the-art facilities and processes, we have developed a kit and methodology to make digitizing your memories a breeze!
Each Legacybox kit is prepaid for a certain number of "items" and our kits come 2, 10, 20, and 40 item packages.
- Each reel of film, audio cassette, or videotape counts as one item. If you're digitizing photos, negatives, or slides, then we count 25 images as one item.
- Although we do not offer bulk pricing for large collections, you are always welcome to include additional items in all of our packages, using our "ADD ITEM" barcode labels.
- If you're in between box sizes, we have you covered! Just order the box size down, and include your remaining items using the "ADD ITEM" barcodes we provide.
Our Legacybox kit includes:
- Pre-paid UPS Ground shipping label
- Barcode sheet to tag your items
- Welcome Guide with instructions
- Covers all digitizing costs for your prepaid items
- Return shipping of all your original media items
In addition to your Legacybox, you receive our state-of-the-art service. We communicate every step of the way. Once your order is received in our facility, we will send an email notification immediately to let you know it has been received. As your order moves through our facility, we will keep you in the loop via email, and you can track your order using our Order Tracking page.
After the digitization process is complete, we will ship your completed Legacybox. In it you will find your original tapes, reels, and photos, along with your new thumb drives or DVDs/CDs. If you purchased Digital Access through Google Drive, we'll send you an email with a link to digital files.
Your memories are ready to go, right out of the box, providing you and your loved ones with hours of enjoyment.
If you're ready to place your order, head on over to legacybox.com/pricing. Our friendly Customer Support Team is also available seven days a week if you have any questions along the way.
Article is closed for comments.