What is Digital Access?Updated 22 days ago
Digital Access is an option as to how you can receive your digitized files in your completed Legacybox order. It provides a secure cloud-based access for your newly digitized files. When your order is complete, you'll receive an emailed link to download the files directly to your computer or other compatible device.
There are two options for Digital Access:
- One-time only download
- Allows access to download files to be saved on a computer or other compatible device.
- 30-day access.
- Legacybox Backup (annual subscription):
- Allows access to download files an unlimited number of times from the download link, while active for 30 days.
- Provides secure cloud-based backup of your files as long as the subscription is active.
- We'll remind you via email prior to renewal.
- If you requested Legacybox Backup and need to update your subscription information, please contact our Customer Support team at 800-797-8210, or email us at [email protected].
- To cancel your backup and remove your files from secure storage, please write to us at [email protected] indicating that you would like us to permanently delete your files from our secure backup storage.
Occasionally, there is a short delay between when our technicians begin uploading the files to the digital download and the time they become available for download. This often depends on the number and size of the files being uploaded.
If you need assistance with accessing your digital files through the link we sent you, please contact our Customer Support team. We're always happy to help!